Matthew Kelly and the Floyd Team have developed a system to help companies implement the program that evolved at Admiral Janitorial Services in The Dream Manager. Based on a real company ’s experiences, The Dream Manager Program equips Certified Dream Managers® with a formal process and defined program for helping individuals and teams pursue their dreams and become better-versions-of-themselves.
- Do you want to have a proven process for helping clients or colleagues identify, plan, and achieve dreams?
- Do you want help people have a richer, more abundant experience of life
- Are you ready to make a positive contribution to workplaces and boost engagement, teamwork, and productivity?
- Do you want to implement The Dream Manager Program?
Dream Manager® Certification Overview
- Licensing to use the monthly training curriculum of The Dream Manager Program – You’ll have a proven process and defined content offering to implement so you can focus on serving your participants. As a Certified Dream Manager® you'll be able to purchase Dream Manager Program Participant materials to use with your participants or clients.
- Ongoing Coaching to support your implementation of the Program – The Floyd Team is here to partner with you and support your implementation of The Dream Manager Program.
- Dream Manager Program experience for you to proceed through The Dream Manager Program with your own Dream Manager® – One of the best ways you can lead others to accomplish their dreams is to pursue your dreams in your own life. You’ll become a better teacher and Dream Manager® by applying the content to your own life. You’ll have a monthly call with a Dream Manager® to experience the Program.
- Ability to utilize assessment tools and surveys with your clients / participants – Your Certification fee covers the administration and reporting of these surveys. You’ll gather powerful feedback that you can have from your participants about their experience and that you can share with your leadership colleagues or clients about how The Dream Manager Program is making an impact.
- Connection to a network of Certified Dream Managers® – you are part of a powerful group of professionals committed to serving others and helping to spread The Dream Manager
- Engaging training to experience The Dream Manager content and explore how this dynamic program changes lives, teams, and businesses.
Benefit from Diverse Implementation Experiences and Matthew Kelly's Powerful Message
More than a decade of experiences in consulting to Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, non-profits and coaching individuals are included in the Dream Manager Program. The Dream Manager Program has been utilized, refined, and updated since it’s inception in 2006*. We are constantly improving and re-investing in this offering to add even more value to participants and serve clients. Plus, you'll benefit from insights included in Matthew Kelly’s books The Dream Manager, The Seven Levels of Intimacy, Off Balance, and The Rhythm of Life.
*Upcoming sessions will feature updated and refreshed Dream Manager Program Participant materials and content. You'll benefit from the feedback and enhancements provided by former participants, exisiting Dream Managers®, and members of the Floyd Team. A set of participant materials is pictured below:
A Powerful Training Curriculum Supports Your Professional Development and Work As A Certified Dream Manager®
You’ll benefit from a powerful curriculum that has been designed by Matthew Kelly and the Floyd team and implemented in hundreds of companies. Here are some of the main topic areas included in your Certification training:
- What makes an engaged and disengaged employee
- Why your organization needs to be both “Smart” and “Healthy”
- How to help people to dream again
- The critical role Managers play in delivering The Dream Manager Program
- The Key attributes of successful Dream Managers®
- The Background and foundation for The Dream Manager Program
- The process and resources to help people become better versions of themselves
- Key foundations and insights from Matthew Kelly’s best seller The Rhythm of Life
- How to lead an effective Dream Storming Session
- How to lead an effective Dream Session
- Ways to measure the impact of The Dream Manager Program
- How to market, promote, and celebrate Dream Successes
- How to integrate The Dream Manager into the culture of your organization
- Ways to incorporate existing resources and programs into your Dream Manager Program efforts
You Receive More Than 32 Hours of Training, Coaching and Support As Part of Your Dream Manager® Certification
Ongoing support guides your implementation and maximizes your investment. The experience is spread throughout one year so that you can most effectively assimilate the information, receive the support you need, and develop a powerful partnership with the Floyd Team. Here's is your training summary:
- 4 hours of group session experience
- 12 hours of in-person Dream Manager® Certification Instruction
- 4 hours of Dream Manager® Team Coaching webinar support
- 12 hours of training time to experience the Program as a participant
- Ongoing one-on-one implementation support as would be helpful to you. You have access to the Floyd team for additional support as you implement the Program.
You Receive Powerful Resources to Support Your Work as a Certified Dream Manager® and Program Implementation.
Here are the materials and resources that you'll receive:
Just a few of the resource guides, facilitation workbooks, and Dream Manager® resources included with Dream Manager® Certification are pictured below.
- Comprehensive facilitators guide and workbook
- Participant Program guide
- Dream Book
- Copies of Matthew Kelly’s most popular books
- Powerpoint slides for leading group discussions
- Encouraging messages you can edit and send to your program participants between sessions
- Ability to utilize Floyd’s online survey tools with your participants and clients
- Access to ongoing upgrades and enhancements to Dream Manager Program efforts
- Access to supplemental resources such as articles and bonus materials you can share with your participants
- Access to other Floyd trainings at a discount
- Templates for marketing tools and resources
- 10 copies of The Dream Manager to share with clients or participants to help launch your efforts
$8,995 - Includes Dream Manager
Licensing, Training, Support, and Materials
To learn more about our public workshop or to schedule an onsite Certification at your company, contact Sarah Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what a few previous attendees have said after attending Dream Manager Certification:
- “Thank you Floyd Consulting for the well-planned and thorough training I have received becoming a Certified Dream Manager! The program, training and follow-up is unlike any I have previously been involved in 34 years of business. We are a small company and have currently 32 enrolled in our program. Lives are changing! Our corporate culture is changing and relationships are being restored because our team members are dreaming, many for the first time in years. Dream on!” - Larry, Florida
- "Having the opportunity to serve as a Dream Manager is incredibly rewarding. I have the opportunity to witness people changing their lives. All the things that make for great stories such as buying houses, crossing finish lines, and jumping out of airplanes - to me, those are not the big changes. People are truly engaging, facing fears, repairing relationships, overcoming addictions, and going after what they really want in life. I work with a large age span, and my work as a Dream Manager has confirmed that age is just a number." - Annie, Kansas
- “Certified Dream Manager training was probably the best business training I've ever had. The pre-work and team tools sessions were invaluable to helping me understand how to bring Dream Manager work to my consulting clients. The additional day and one-half of Certified Dream Manager training was thorough, ensured all attendees' questions were addressed and answered, highly interactive, and immediately implementable. The Floyd team is extremely professional, prepared, proactive, sincere, passionate, and caring. - Karen, Ohio
- "The Dream Manager Program is amazing and I am seeing first-hand how it has made a difference in people's lives that we work with." - Brooke, Ohio
- “I left the training ready to hit the ground running, thanks to all the support that Floyd provides. It was comprehensive, complete, and they took the time to answer all the questions related to my specific needs.” - Ben, Texas