Who Is Your Coach?
Nobody excels at anything for a sustained period of time without coaching. Every athlete that attends the Olympics has a coach, even though they are among the best in the world at what they do. Coaching and excellence go hand in hand. If you are ready to take your life, career, or business to the next level, we invite you to consider one of our world-class coaching experiences. We offer two types of coaching:
- The Dream Manager Life Coaching Program
- Executive Coaching
The Dream Manager Life Coaching Program
This program consists of thirty-six modules and is usually experienced once a month for three years. The content is designed to help you build a personal strategic plan and become a better version of yourself. You will be assigned a Certified Dream Manager® who will take you through the Program – either in person or over the phone (depending on your geographic location).
The Floyd Team also leads a Dream Manager Program Webinar experience each year. With this option you participate in the Formal Dream Manager Program from your home or office with a small group of professionals from around the country. The experience is led by a Certified Dream Manager® on the Floyd Team and you benefit by sharing the experience with other like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Work With Your Own Dream Manager for a Personalized Dream Manager Program Experience
If you are interested in working with a with a Floyd Dream Manager® to experience the Dream Manager Program in a one-on-one format, complete this short form and a member of the Floyd Team will follow-up with you for a complimentary coaching consultation to explore your goals for this experience and answer your questions.
Participate In The Next Dream Manager Program Webinar for Leaders Experience - Starting January, 2014
The Dream Manager Program Webinar Experience for Leaders can equip you with the support, follow-up, accountability, and enrichment to help you acheive greater levels of personal and professional satisfication.
- Are you ready to make 2014 the year you finally go after your dreams?
- Would you like greater work-life satisfaction, personal clarity, and energy in your life?
- Are you ready to advance both personally and professionally?
- Have you considered how an ongoing collaboration with a coach or ongoing personal development could help you acheive greater levesl of success?
- Are you intrigued by The Dream Manager Program and how it could serve you in powerful ways?
Now is your time to actively take your pursuit of becoming a better version of yourself to the next level!You are invited to participate in the Dream Manager Program webinar series for leaders. Registration is now taking place for the next webinar class that will begin in January, 2014. Space is limited and your commitment to fully participate in the sessions and curriculum is required to ensure a powerful experience for everyone in the class.
Here’s What You’ll Experience:
- Increased clarity concerning your goals, ambitions, and dreams
- Greater personal and professional satisfaction
- Improved health, wellness, and personal energy
- Improved relationships
- Increased engagement in life and work
- Development of management and leadership skills
- Career growth
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- Monthly group webinars to experience The Dream Manager Program with like-minded individuals who are committed to their personal and professional growth. Sessions are conducted on a monthly basis and last 60 minutes. You can dial in from your home or office.
- Ability to sign up for Quarterly Dream Manager® Office Hours to have a one-on-one coaching session regarding your most important aspects of your target dreams or session experiences
- Access to a members-only community on LinkedIn to connect with other individuals enrolled in The Dream Manager Program
- Enriching recources from Matthew Kelly and The Floyd Team: The Dream Manager Program binder, copy of The Dream Manager, copy of The Rhythm of Life, and copy of Floyd Consulting Dream Book are all included
- Assessment tools for gathering successes and progress
- Additional bonus resources and support from Floyd Consulting
- “The sessions reminded me that fulfilling dreams energizes me and is pivotal in celebrating life.”
- “I know my participation in (The Dream Manager Program Webinar) sessions had a big part in helping my company have our best year in four years.”
- “I achieved simple goals as well as elusive goals, and made much recognizable progress to ongoing long-term goals.
- "As a busy, single mom, I constantly put my children first. The webinar’s lessons illustrated how 'everyone wins' if a dream is achieved.”
- “I no longer am hard on myself for what I can’t do. I put my energy and effort toward what I can accomplish and where I can make progress.”
- "I am much more focused on how important each of my decisions are. I feel like my life is much more balanced in the four areas of health: physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual. Specifically, I followed through on going down to a 4-day work week and hiring another employee to take a load off my shoulders. As a result, I am spending much more time at home with my wife and four children."
- “The Program sessions helped me to be much more aware of my decisions and how they impact my goals.”
- “I am now living my life as a man who doesn’t have a care in the world because I take time for reflection and know what my priorities are.”
- "I realize the importance of doing things with purpose if I am going to achieve success. Just today I shared with my husband that I am working on one of my dreams - learning about food and nutrients that my body needs - which is a direct result of completing this process."
- “I made huge improvements in being intentional about what I want to focus on and those efforts have made a huge impact on my life.”
- "I accomplished several of my dreams and feel great about the accomplishments. I now know the process (for achieving dreams in my life) and can continue to use it and encourage others to dream."
- "You need to make a formal commitment to learning and growing. This program is great!"
$1,995 - tuition and coaching investment
$1,788 - early registration before December 15. (Invest $149 each month for this experience and make 2014 the best year of your life.)
Become a better version of yourself and everyone in your life will benefit.
Don’t delay in participating in this powerful enrichment experience. Space is limited
If you would like to learn about the first 12 sessions of The Dream Manager Program, a brief overview of the first 12 sessions is provided below:
Session One – Your Essential Purpose
In this introductory session, participants learn about the structure of the Program and discuss their specific hopes and expectations. To provide the foundation for the Program, the participants are invited to expand their list of dreams and review the various learning opportunities that are used throughout the Program. The Dream Manager provides each participant with a Program guide, copy of The Rhythm of Life, and dream book. The participant and Dream Manager discuss how to make the most of the Program and affirm the confidentiality pledge that is part of their relationship.
Session Two – The Architecture of Dreams
Participants learn how to develop specific and measurable action plans to achieve their dreams in this session. The Dream Manager challenges each participant to refine his or her target dream action plans and equips each participant with a framework to achieve dreams on their dream list. To set the stage for the future sessions, participants identify five target dreams to achieve so that the Dream Manager can provide regular accountability throughout the Program.
Session Three – Money and Your Dreams, Part I
Because each dream has a financial component and because so many participants select target dreams from the financial area, session three begins a two-part look at the financial area and each participant’s financial habits. This session explores the genesis of each participant’s feelings toward money and provides a quick diagnostic look at the participant’s financial reality. The main take-home activity is for each participant to create or refine their personal budget.
Session Four – Money and Your Dreams, Part II
Continuing the focus on the financial area from session 3, this session stretches participants to consider what it would take for them to secure financial freedom and challenges them to consider how much things really cost – in terms of both dollars and time of their life. To provide a baseline for future comparison, participants complete a personal net worth calculation as part of their take-home.
Session Five – The Genius of Personality
Using the Myers-Briggs personality inventory as a discussion tool, participants identify their type and explore how their type impacts their work, relationships, and energy. Participants review and keep a one-page overview of their type that they can use to look for ways in which attributes of their type emerge in their life.
Session Six – Time and Energy
This session provides each participant with an opportunity to look at how they spend their time and how they manage their energy. By completing a 24-hour time inventory, participants can better identify how they spend their time and look for activities to eliminate, reduce, or replace in an effort to increase their energy. Discussion also challenges participants to identify the people, places, and activities that flood or drain their life with energy.
Session Seven – Physical Mastery
An exploration of diet, sleep, and exercise habits helps each participant identify ways in which he or she can become the-best-version-of-himself in this session. Participants identify at least one new habit that relates to the physical area and are encouraged to focus on that habit as a take-home activity.
Session Eight – Emotional Mastery
Tailoring Matthew Kelly’s framework from The Seven Levels of Intimacy to the goals of The Dream Manager Program, this session helps individuals improve their relationships. The Dream Manager® and participants examine The Seven Levels of Intimacy model and discuss connections to actual relationships in each level.
Session Nine – Intellectual Mastery
While many people do not feel that they are intellectual, this session affirms that each of us does have an intellectual component. This session highlights the Program’s goal of helping each person become a continuous learner.
Session Ten – Spiritual Mastery
This session explores how participants can nurture and grow in spirituality – whatever that might look like for each participant. Specifically, this session focuses on ways that we can better understand who we are and what our connection to the larger world is. For some participants, religion or a particular faith practice is shared as a way in which they explore this area. For other participants, these pursuits are not mentioned or brought up. In keeping with the participant-focused approach of the Program, The Dream Manager follows the direction that the participant sets in this session. After exploring spiritual dreams for each participant, and how to grow in spirituality, the session concludes with a look at how spiritual disciplines can help create self-possession and, ultimately, freedom.
Session Eleven – Professional Mastery
Connecting the role that the professional area plays in our overall pursuit to become-the-best-version-of-ourselves, participants explore professional dreams for their past, present, and future in this session. The Dream Manager helps participants develop specific and measurable action plans to achieve certain target dreams that are important to each participant in his or her professional life.
Session Twelve – Your Character is Your Destiny
As a way to identify growth from participating in the Program, session 12 begins with an inventory of ways in which each participant’s life is different than in comparison to when they started the Program. With the understanding that virtue is the ultimate organizing principle for us as humans, the Dream Manager® and participants explore the role that virtue plays in his or her life. Participants look for ways to grow in virtue and develop their character. The session concludes with a look ahead to year two of the Program and the specific areas that participants would like to focus on in the upcoming sessions.
Have you considered working with a professional coach but aren't sure where to begin or what's involved in the process? Do you feel working with a coach could positively impact your life, leadership, and business? Floyd Consulting provides customized one-on-one executive coaching services to high-performing individuals who are committed to personal and professional excellence. Executive coaching services can be arranged with any member of the Floyd Team and address the unique needs of each client.
Coaching topics can include strategic planning, change management, board development, management techniques, employee development, managing stress, increasing personal energy, sales strategy, presentation skills, developing a team, and many others areas.
Customized executive coaching with Floyd Consulting provides the opportunity to take your life and business to the next level, work through difficult situations, experience confidential feedback about performance, create a safe environment to learn and grow with a trusted advisor, and fast-tracks executives toward becoming the best-version-of-themselves.® Learn how the Executive Coaching process can add value to your life and be customized for your desired outcomes by reviewing the information in the below brochure and by sending an e-mail to the Floyd team at email@example.com.
If you would like to inquire about working with an executive coach on the Floyd Team, please contact the floyd team at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the below form to share your contact details and information with us. A member of the Floyd Team will follow-up with you to discuss your interest and how we might serve your needs.