While Floyd specializes in offering services to corporate clients, at different times throughout the year we offer training events that are open to the public. If your company is too small to engage Floyd for an internal event these events provide a perfect opportunity for you to expose your team to world-class training experiences. If your company does not offer any of our trainings, but you have read the books and want more… our public events are the perfect opportunity for you to grow personally and professionally.
The Dream Manager Implementation Essentials - September 29, 2014 in Chicago, IL
Explore why the concepts Matthew Kelly wrote about in The Dream Manager impact business performance, teamwork, customer service, turnover, and personal engagement. Learn how you can implement insights from The Dream Manager so you can become a better-version-of-yourself, improve as a leader, and solve business challenges.
Do you want to:
- Become a better leader or manager?
- Reconnect to your own dreams?
- Engage and appreciate your team?
- Renew your own energy and passion?
- Improve customer service?
- Boost teamwork within your organization?
- Achieve bigger business goals?
- Learn skills you can use to enrich and grow as an individual?
- Develop key personal and professional relationships?
This highly interactive experience equips you with tools and training to apply lessons from The Dream Manager that you can implement for yourself and with your team immediately. You’ll be immersed in exercises and discussions to go deeper with The Dream Manager concept and apply it in simple, yet effective ways.
Invest in Implementing The Dream Manager Training Workshop and you will:
- Gain insights into how The Dream Manager is changing how innovative companies are engaging their teams and creating dynamic cultures
- Improve as a manager to learn practical skills that you can use to lead others
- Apply The Dream Manager to your own life to become a better-version-of-yourself, increase your energy, and experience more of the life that you want.
- Learn how to more fully engage your team so that they contribute their best effort and help you achieve your business goals.
- Receive tools to implement concepts from The Dream Manager with your team
The Floyd Team wants you to succeed. As a way to support your implementation of the concepts, The Floyd Team provides a post-event implementation webinar for each session to revisit insights from the training workshop, help you recommit to your plans, and reconnect you with your training group.
If you want to engage the people in your business you first must ensure that they are engaged in their own lives. The Dream Manager, by Matthew Kelly, and this dynamic workshop will show you how.
Date and Location - September 29, 2014 (8:30am-12:30pm)
The Conference Center at UBS Tower
One North Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Investment and Registration
$349 - Early registration fee - Ends August 18, 2014
$399 - Registration and materials fee after August 18, 2014
Group discounts are available! Contact Morgan Scofes at email@example.com for more information or to pay by check. Registrations are limited. Sign up early to reserve your space today.
Confirmation and Follow-up
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after your registration form has been received and processed. You will also receive a special pre-event information e-mail in advance of the event to help you plan for your travel arrangements and prepare for a powerful day.