Engaging People, Improving Business
Study after study show that most people are disengaged at work. Chances are, you are one of these people or you have a close friend or family member who is. Most adults spend more time at work than at any other place during their week. Shouldn’t the majority of our waking hours be spent contributing our best effort?
Our businesses depend on receiving the best from our people in order to grow, sustain, and thrive. Our country needs the best from our people. Our families and communities need the best from our people.
We believe that there are solutions to help companies, teams, and individuals become more engaged and contribute their best effort at work. We believe individuals, leaders, and organizations can all take steps to become better-versions-of-themselves.
Our Vision: Engaged employees adding increasing value to their companies, co-workers, and customers. Organizations developing their employees to become better-versions-of-themselves.
Our Mission as a Company: To provide world-class keynotes, trainings, and coaching experiences that enrich people to become better-versions-of-themselves so they can experience higher levels of engagement in their life and lead others to do the same.
Our Values as a Company:
- Commitment. We are committed to long-term relationships with our clients and making an impact in their lives.
- Humility. Our biggest success is seeing our clients achieve their dreams, become more engaged in their life, and become better-versions-of-themselves.
- Continuous Improvement. We strive to get a little better each day and encourage all of our clients and participants to continually look for incremental progress and improvement in their lives.
- Encouragement. We are mindful of the Dream Managers, teachers, coaches, and bosses who have encourage us in our lives. We want to be a consistent source of encouragement to others.
- Servant Leadership. We seek to add value to our clients’ lives first and look for opportunities to contribute.
You and your business are here to become the best-version-of-yourselves. The focus of becoming the best-version-of-yourself is the most important project you’ll participate in, lead, or manage throughout your life. It’s a challenge not to be taken lightly. If you’re interested in becoming a better-version-of-yourself and helping your business become a better-version-of-itself, the Floyd Team wants to encourage and serve you.
Our philosophy at Floyd Consulting is that your company can only become the-best-version-of-itself to the extent that your people are becoming-better-versions-of-themselves.
Whether it is an inspiring keynote from Matthew Kelly, an engaging offsite for your team, a work-life balance workshop for your managers, or the implementation of The Dream Manager Program for your entire company, Floyd Consulting serves managers, leaders, and employees from all organization sizes and industry types. Help your people achieve satisfaction, growth, and possibility in their personal life and they will bring that thinking and energy to work.
Matthew Kelly founded Floyd Consulting in response to his best seller, The Dream Manager, to serve people in the pursuit of their dreams and to help companies engage their employees. Our name, FLOYD, in fact, speaks to our purpose of helping people dream again and become better-versions-of-themselves. FLOYD stands for:
A common insight people share with Matthew is that they didn’t realize they stopped dreaming until they read The Dream Manager. We are passionate about helping people restart their dreaming and maintain progress on their dreams. We want to encourage you to pursue your dreams and to help others to do the same. When you are pursuing your dreams you are heading toward a better-version-of-yourself. You feel better about yourself and you have more energy to serve others.
Get started by developing yourself. Participate in one of our programs for individuals. Pick up a copy of one of Matthew Kelly’s books that serves the business community. Consider one action you can take today to become a-better-version-of-yourself and do it.
Are you a manager? Share some your copy of The Dream Manager or some of our resources with your team. Attend a workshop to gain some easy to implement ideas to engage your team.
Are you a business owner or leader within your organization? Let us know how we can serve you with a system or process to build a culture of engagement and enrichment within your organization.
Below are some of the many ways we serve individuals, teams, and companies. We invite you to browse our website and reach out if there is any way we can serve you.
Individuals and managers
- The Best Year of Your Life Event
- The Dream Manager Program webinar for individuals
- Working one-on-one with a Dream Manager®
- Executive Coaching for Business Owners and Senior Executives
- Public workshops for exploring The Dream Manager concept
- Dream Manager® Certification for Independent Consultants and Coaches
- The Dream Manager onsite experience for companies and teams bring this revolutionary concept to cultures and organizational development efforts.
- Customized onsite workshops based on Matthew Kelly’s books The Dream Manager and Off Balance to boost engagement, teamwork, collaboration, and personal enrichment.
- Team building and business strategy sessions with one of our executive strategy consultants.
- Executive Offsite experiences for key leadership teams and manager groups, including our transformative Best Year of Your Life teambuilding workshop.
- Inspiring Keynote Presentations by Matthew Kelly
- Implementation of The Dream Manager concept at your company
- Consulting and training to help you address the Work-Life Balance conversation with actionable solutions for your people
The Floyd Team
The Floyd Team is composed of a diverse group of professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries. Members of the team have started successful businesses, led franchise organizations, led organizational transformations, managed hundreds of employees, developed the official Dream Manager Program, and designed the training workshops conducted by Floyd Consulting. Each member of the Floyd Team is committed to living the principles and philosophies from Floyd trainings in his or her own life and helping others to do the same. Floyd Team members share a relentless pursuit of self-development in their own lives and are committed to contributing to other organizations and individuals with a servant-leader mindset.