The Dream Manager Implementation Essentials
Explore why the concepts Matthew Kelly wrote about in The Dream Manager impact business performance, teamwork, customer service, turnover, and personal engagement. Learn how you can implement insights from The Dream Manager so you can become a better-version-of-yourself, improve as a leader, and solve business challenges.
Do you want to:
- Become a better leader or manager?
- Reconnect to your own dreams?
- Engage and appreciate your team?
- Renew your own energy and passion?
- Improve customer service?
- Boost teamwork within your organization?
- Achieve bigger business goals?
- Learn skills you can use to enrich and grow as an individual?
- Develop key personal and professional relationships?
This highly interactive experience equips you with tools and training to apply lessons from
The Dream Manager
that you can implement for yourself and with your team immediately. You’ll be immersed in exercises and discussions to go deeper with
The Dream Manager
concept and apply it in simple yet effective ways.
Invest in Implementing The Dream Manager Training Workshop and you will:
- Gain insights into how The Dream Manager is changing how innovative companies are engaging their teams and creating dynamic cultures.
- Improve as a manager to learn practical skills that you can use to lead others.
- Apply The Dream Manager to your own life to become a better-version-of-yourself, increase your energy, and experience more of the life that you want.
- Learn how to more fully engage your team so that they contribute their best effort and help you achieve your business goals.
- Receive tools to implement concepts from The Dream Manager with your team.
Your learning materials include an event workbook, dream starter questions, implementation tips, and bonus implementation resources. These resources will help you recall key insights from the workshop and assist you as you implement the concepts from the event. A continental breakfast, snacks, and refreshments throughout the workshop are included.
The Floyd Team wants you to succeed.
As a way to support your implementation of the concepts, The Floyd Team provides a post-event implementation webinar for each session to revisit insights from the training workshop, help you recommit to your plans, and reconnect you with your training group.
If you want to engage the people in your business you first must ensure that
they are engaged in their own lives. The Dream Manager, by Matthew Kelly, and this dynamic workshop will show you how.
Here's what past attendees have shared after attending a Floyd Public Workshop:
- "One word - fantastic! After attending this workshop, I attended my first dream session and was immediately invited to run another one dream session one week later. You will be very equipped after attending a Floyd training and you can implement what you learned right away. Hard to beat that!" - Lesley, Marketing Associate for a Financial Services Firm
- "Dan and the Floyd team brought the book to life in just a short workshop seminar. I couldn't believe all the ideas I got in that one session. It woke me up and out of my despair. I went home and made my list of 100 dreams in a day. The workshop fanned the flame inside me that had all but been extinguished." - Ken, Corporate Quality Assurance Specialist
- "Simply brilliant! That is all I can say about the Implementing The Dream Manager Workshop. The content, the materials, the information are all top notch and very user friendly. It is great to set goals based on my dreams but having the tools to discover what motivates my staff and being able to help them achieve their dreams is by far the best thing I can do for them and for my ITEX office. It was easy to incorporate my staff members' dreams into our daily routine. These concepts are an excellent way to build camaraderie with teams." - Karen, Entrepreneur and Small Business Leader
- "If you are expecting a half-day of lecturing, I’m afraid you’ll leave this training disappointed. The Implementing The Dream Manager Workshop was engaging and interactive. Dan got us involved in the experience from the beginning and I had numerous take-aways throughout the day.”- Stephen, IT Customer Service & Support Manager
- “The training offered by Floyd Consulting packs a powerful punch! In a few short hours, I walked away with impactful information that has yielded meaningful results within a matter of weeks for my company. The training was absolutely worth my time and my company’s financial investment.” - Cara, Marketing Manager
- We really enjoyed participating in this experience as a team. We have our dream board up and people have continued working toward their dreams." - Steve, Sales Leader
- "Brainstorming and sharing our dreams with the group was so inspirational, validating, and encouraging! Dan did a great job of leading us and helping establish a relaxed atmosphere that made it safe to think freely and creatively." - Janine, Small Business Owner
Workshop Resources and Materials
You receive a resource kit that includes a Floyd Consulting Dream Book, event training workbook, pdf worksheets, copy of
The Dream Manager
, and additional tools to help you retain insights and share what you learn.
Date, Time, and Location
Registration and Payment